[plug] Newbie Guide - The beginning

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 09:42:58 WST 2005

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:38:16 +0800, Evert van Dijk
<evert at silver-sword.net> wrote:
> Hi Arie (and plug)
>
> You might want to look at putting a Wiki implementation (
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki_software ) up to allow people to
> create and edit content, without you having to spend a lot of time
> converting to html, you can spend time editing content instead.
> We can cal it  - wikiplug :)
>
> Other than that Good Job

There was a conversation on the wiki solution at the AGM, and too me
it sounded like most believed that the wiki concept was too confusing
for new users.

I still believe that it depends on the implementation of it, and the
side that newbies will be using doesn't need to be complex at all.

But if we're going for simple, why don't we just use open office to
write it out and convert it to pdf for the publication... can't get
much easier than that...
--
Ubuntu Warty 4.10