[plug] Newbie Guide - The beginning

Evert van Dijk evert at silver-sword.net
Fri Jan 28 09:38:16 WST 2005

Hi Arie (and plug)

You might want to look at putting a Wiki implementation (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki_software ) up to allow people to
create and edit content, without you having to spend a lot of time
converting to html, you can spend time editing content instead.
We can cal it  - wikiplug :)

Other than that Good Job

Evert