[plug] Linux hardware compatibility

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Sun Jan 30 18:12:45 WST 2005

I saw a tech collective I'm vaguelly involved in in sydney nearly
disintergrate over reply to munging.

Pine does the double mail thingo meaning I really prefer munging but,
eh... I *usually* remember.

--
"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do
it, that's trustworthiness."