[plug] Newbys guide

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Sun Jan 30 19:13:51 WST 2005

Cameron Patrick wrote:

> Hmm.  I was assuming that the tricky bit was getting the audio from
> vinyl LPs and into wav files, not the actual burning of CDs.

No, the tricky bit is getting any sound support AT ALL installed.  I've
used K3B, but what good is that for me with no sound?

The more I read in this thread the more inclined I am to just say too
hard, and go away.  You gize have tossed more problems in the last half
a dozen posts than I thought I had to begin with.

   K3b is