[plug] Newbys guide

Lyndon Maydwell maydwell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 15:48:54 WST 2005

I bought two (bay/caddy)s and an extra caddy recently from
'User-friendly Computers' on Scarborough-beach Road / Farmer Street in
North Perth, they were of the plastic variety, but still quite solid,
come with fan-forced ventilation and  a lock to prevent just anyone
from removing them if you so choose.

Cost is around $20 for a bay and caddy, and quite a bit cheaper for
individual caddys.

I havn't compared prices with anywhere else, so I may have been ripped
off, but it seemed reasonable to me, so I just bought them.

They also have more expensive aluminium body ones if you think you'd need that.