[plug] wow.. hell got a bit cooler today...

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Fri Jul 1 15:37:10 WST 2005

Theres some kicking rad aqua themes for gnome that can be fully
combobulated to be startlingly convincing.

AS an offside, I used to help out a mate with his daughter teaching the
kid to use windows (the kid was ~3) by writing little delphi programs
featuring various clickable things and stuff based on what her dad was
saying her current interests where. She dug em, because the computer was
seemingly interested in what she was. Its a powerful way to get a kid
started on computer literacy. And oh boy, start em early and they'll leave
you in there dust by the time they hit 15.