[plug] wow.. hell got a bit cooler today...

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Sat Jul 2 13:57:32 WST 2005

Considering I do 90% of my internet inside a ssh terminal with pine with
the odd foray into WWWW world , I could probably survive on 2400 still
assuming I could re-adjust to links browser. I did it for years (admitedly
just not browsing the web, which in the mid 90's I was
convinced was a silly fad anyway)

which is to say I do like my broadband..

--
Freedom's just another word for something new to regulate