[plug] Need help getting into publisher files.

Meryon Montgomery monts at westnet.com.au
Sun Jul 3 16:27:32 WST 2005

I've recently helped a friend switch from windoze. They are able to get
around the system and use various tools like OO.org and Scribus to
create documents.

The problem is this; they have several publisher documents that they
need to get into, I've googled and found that there is no one easy
solution to this problem ( has to do with the horrible file format that
publisher uses).

Has anyone found a way to get .pub files imported into scribus or
OO.org. I'm thinking about a print to ps or eps and seeing if I can
import that?

Any Solutions or hints would be great