[plug] Ubuntu Installation

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Sun Jul 3 17:53:00 WST 2005

You need 2 partitions. One swap (about twice the size of your onboard
memory.)  and one general use. There are more complicated schemes, but the
Keep it simple rule works well.

The General use one Has to be ext3 or reiser (ext2 will work, but its a
pain in the ass), mounted at / and set to bootable. Ignore the other
settings

--
Freedom's just another word for something new to regulate

/
> Mount Options ????
whatever it suggests