[plug] [OT] Beaconsfield

Bruno Cristovao bruno at ozbevnet.com
Wed Jul 13 13:58:28 WST 2005

Gee Simon,

Have you hacked into my computer?

Sounds like what I have and I will be damned we live in the same Suburb!

Cheers

Bruno

simon wrote:

>Heya
>
>Anyone interested in a home visit in Beaconsfield to mop up some viruses and
>advise on a noisy fan?
>
>Email me offlist.
>
>Tah.
>
>--
>=================
>Simon Scott
>simon at plumtek.com
>mob: 0409113359

Kind Regards
Bruno Cristovao

OzBevNet.com

Email: bruno at ozbevnet.com
Mobile: 0407 384 341
Website : www.ozbevnet.com

*OzBevNet.com: The Online Beverage Community – Australasia’s beverage
source for product reviews, forum, events, news and more.*

If you enjoy OzBevNet.com, please forward the website to friends and
colleagues. Without your support we would not be able to reach as many
people as possible.

Please submit us your news, events, letters to the editor and other
suggestions you may have.

Submit News : news at ozbevnet.com

*Participate in Forum*
http://ozbevnet.com/mambo/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=8

*Register Free Ads*
http://ozbevnet.com/mambo/index.php?option=com_classifieds&task=new&ctd=0

*Become a Member for free.*

Main website
http://ozbevnet.com/mambo/index.php?option=com_registration&task=register
Forum
http://ozbevnet.com/forum/index.php?action=register
(note)*Please log in and join in the forum and main site.

DID YOU KNOW OzBevNet.com is built and administered using open source
software and free community based software. Here is just some of the
software!

Get Firefox! <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/> 	Get Thunderbird
<http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/> 	Get OpenOffice!
<http://openoffice.org> 	<http://filezilla.sourceforge.net/> 	Get Mambo
CMS for Free <http://www.mamboforge.com> 	Get 7 Zip!
<http://www.7-zip.org/>
Firefox is the free open-source alternative to Microsoft's Internet
Explorer. Support this community effort to take on the might of
Microsoft. Check their web page for more information.
	Thunderbird is the free open-source alternative to Microsoft's Outlook
or Outlook Express. It is an excellent mail client. Check their web page
for more information.
	Open Office is another free open-source project. This is a
full-featured complete office package easily matching Microsoft's
horrendously expensive Office package. Free for download. Try it out!
FileZilla is another free open-source project. We have tried other ftp
clients such as WS_FTP Pro and SmartFTP and find that FileZilla works
best for our needs. Plus its free! 	Mambo a open-source Content
Management software to run your website. We have tried and tested
others, in our opinion this is the best and has one of the fastest
growing user communities in the world. 	7-Zip is a file archiver with
high compression ratio.7-Zip is free software distributed under the GNU
LGPL. It is one of the best and it is free!