[plug] Mepis blues

Mark Dixon MarkDixon at iiNet.net.au
Wed Jul 13 20:07:13 WST 2005

 > And all I get is error 17 , theres 17 errors on grub ???
 > and i get them all???.

Have a look at the GRUB site: http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/  There
is a manual in the documentation section that tell you what error 17
means: "Cannot mount selected partition   This error is returned if the
partition requested exists, but the filesystem type cannot be recognized
by GRUB."   The site also offers a "Bug Reports" section which you can
search.  I did a quick check and found there were some entries for
"error 17".  If you browse those you might find a solution applicable to
your system.