[plug] Mepis blues

Caleb Duggan caleb.duggan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 20:17:55 WST 2005

What sort of hard drive are you using? SATA? and if its PATA, Is it one of
those motherboards where the UATA ports are separate from normal ones? -
ive had experiences with it not detecting the drive properley on one of
those and i got all sorts of filesystem errors and grub often came up with
random errors