[plug] PLUG library/burner/demo machine - passing around the begging bowl

harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Jul 15 18:24:39 WST 2005

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 18:01:16 +0800 Cameron Patrick wrote:

> Hi all,
[...]
> The plan is to have PLUG pay half and PLUG members chip in the other
> half.  To this end, I'd like to call for donations.  We're hoping to
> raise around $400-$500 here - not much if a bunch of people give a
> small amount each.

Hi Cameron

How many members does PLUG have so I can apply a sophisticated algorithm to
make sure my donation is meaningful?

I guess the many hundred mailing list subscribers could join PLUG at the
next workshop and add a bit to their membership for the library machine.
That'd be fair and reasonable.

Are you planning to give naming rights to the highest donor ?

Harry

--
Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/