[plug] [OYish] MFC 210c

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Sun Jul 17 18:44:53 WST 2005

On Sun, 2005-07-17 at 18:09, Chris Watt wrote:
> I'm not sure if he tried attaching it before or not, i havent seen it
> yet, these are just the symptons.
>
> How do I reinstall the TCP/IP protocol?

No idea why Arie suggested this but you can't really reinstall TCP/IP on
Windwos XP.

If you wish to repair it you type:

netsh int ip reset reset.log

Without seeing the PC I don't know what the problem is but I would
suggest taking normal steps like scanning for viruses/ crapware and
running xmemtest86 from the ultimate bootcd to check the RAM and the
manufacture utility to check the HD.