[plug] Network Opinions

Mark B mark at tophits.com.au
Mon Jul 18 13:50:44 WST 2005

    i'd go for debian also, but really, i'd say preperation is the main
priority in this case, have a meeting with them regarding the steps you'll
be taking with in the whole project and let them understand it is an unusual
way of doing things.  then keep them informed on each milestone you acheive,
if you are successful during the first 3-4 tasks they won't mind if it takes
some time to get something else working - buying you time.

It is a tricky and fiddly project but wish you all the best with it, im sure
this mailing list will hopefully help you through it.