[plug] REALLY bad LCD and fonts

WolfBite wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 05:24:13 WST 2005

one of the advantages of dual booting is you have 2 os
to compare if somethings behaving or not.

Many times I'll drop to xp or linux to confirm if
something is working or not.

Hat to say it :) but WinXP helped me to work out the
screen res&htz of the sun monitor that I dual head
with. If your dual os on the laptop, find out ALL the
resolutions and hz you can run with then implement in
linux

(also helped sorting out my usb :)

WolfBite

http://h50025.www5.hp.com/hpcom/au_en/11_28_365_3954_PV134PA.html