[plug] Linux on bootable USB memory key

Daniel J. Axtens danielax at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 20:26:50 WST 2005

I agree that usb flash drives aren't perfect: I did development on my
drive - the full auto-tools deal, so hundreds of thousands of reads
and writes, and the drive is failing 8 months after I bought it.

Fortunately, the project is also stored at about 3 different locations
across the globe, so I didn't lose it. :-)

My schoolwork wasn't so fortunate. :-(

Daniel

--
Neuronstorm: neuronstorm.sourceforge.net
The Neuronstorm Blog: leinad-golb.blogspot.com