[plug] Library

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Wed Jul 20 01:49:17 WST 2005

On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 10:00:45PM +0800, Chris Watt wrote:
> How is the library database going?  If it isn't really going anywhere
> and you aren't in any hurry, my certIV class at Peel is looking for
> some industry projects to do for free.  I pass it onto the lecturers
> if you would like them to have a crack at it (hey, it's free, you
> don't like it, you don't have to use it)

It's stalled largely due to me... I never quite finished it, but
still intend to sometime. However, if somebody's offering to step
up, I won't object. =) I'd ideally love for it to be completed as
is.  The database is there - the web interface just needs a bit of
love.  It's written in perl[1], and backends into a postgresql
database. Does it sound doable as is?

TIA,

Bernard.

[1] I claim to try to write relatively readable Perl if I'm not
playing perl golf...

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>