[plug] Virtual machines inside virtual reality?

Rod bwarff at obsidian.com.au
Wed Jul 20 15:50:01 WST 2005

ive been pondering a virtual OS done using python/dbus/sqlite/<gui>
for a while now..

my experience years ago with vrml left a bad taste in
my mouth, so id probably look towards one of the gaming engines like
crystalspace - the difference being that vrml is more of a wish list
than a working environment, while gaming engines tend to be optimised
towards being fast, provided you can work with their limitations....

your talking about something a bit deeper than that (with qemu)
but my personal opinion was id rather put up with a simplistic wrap
of the underlying os, than implement it :P