[plug] E-TAX 2005 under wine

rennie.barnett at gmail.com rennie.barnett at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 18:46:57 WST 2005

Hi All,

E-TAX 2005 seems to work well running under wine, although I've not attempted
to submit yet.

One small problem I'm having is that the help pages do not display completely.
The contents pane - which is supposed to be on the left side of the window -
is not displayed.

Has anybody else had any experience with this? or have any clues for finding a
fix?

If I open an ms compiled help file - e.g. iexplore.chm all is good, but when
opening the etax2005.hlp (via E-TAX2005) no contents pane.

Unfortunately this help feature is one of the most useful features of ETAX,
but on the whole it's good that it otherwise works so well via wine.

Cheers.

Rennie