[plug] google hacked?

Chris Watt something.rotten at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 12:52:25 WST 2005

Seems more like they are protecting themselves by locking out
computers/networks that seem to be infected.  The message is too
corporate for a hacker to have left :P

I'd say they are probably having a DoS attack and that is a part of
their way of dealing with it.
~Chris

On a semi related topic - We have a tally going at TAFE to see how
many 'hackers' we can have internet accounts suspended for.  Currently
at 79 just this year.