[plug] [OT| growing VOIP -> POTS spam problem

Steve Boak sboak at westnet.com.au
Wed Jun 1 22:57:07 WST 2005

On Wednesday 01 June 2005 18:37, Daniel J. Axtens wrote:
[snip]

> A waste of ~15 mins of call center time, and Telstra money; that'll
> teach them to phone me up! (and it was the one of the funniest things
> I've done today!)

My record is 31 minutes of wasting their time (and money). By the end the
caller was furious with me for not buying a phone plan which was useless to
me, AND I got to hag up on him too! Make it a competition to see how long you
can hold on to THEM!

Maybe I have too much time on my hands and need to get a life? :-)

Steve

--
Ph: +61 8 97560662, IP-Phone: FWD# 454566, e164.org# 61897560662
"Most men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most pick themselves