[plug] Routing tables for hybrid Linux & Windows network

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Jun 7 14:59:18 WST 2005

Its definately in XP home. Its pretty limited. From memory it enforces a
NAT subnet on the routing for 192.168.0.1 (making it a bit clumsy to nest
NAT's although I've done this before).

Just turn on "Internet sharing", fiddle fart around with it a bit  and
bobs your uncle. Not as easy as piping "1" into the routing , but its all there.

--
 I wish a robot would get elected president. That way, when he came to
town, we could all take a shot at him and not feel too bad.