[plug] Re: [plug-announce] June Seminar: How To Win An LCA Hackfest

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 21:29:09 WST 2005

On 6/7/05, Cameron Patrick <cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au> wrote:

> Note also that next Thursday (i.e. two nights after the seminar) will
> be a PLUG hacker night.

on this note.. I have a project uh.. another project I'd like to
dabble in but have no idea where to start.. I have a Linux Boot CD
that doesn't recognize SATA drives.. and I'd like to fix that.. anyone
think they know enough to be interested in helping me?

--
Ubuntu Hoary 5.04
Our OS who art in CPU, LINUX be thy name. Thy programs run, thy