[plug] TV tuner

Daniel J. Axtens danielax at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 18:37:14 WST 2005

> scanwinder      vbi:open failed [/dev/vbi]
> scanwinder      open /dev/dbi: No such file or directory

Do you need to make the correct device node/file/thingy? Not knowing
kubuntu, I don't know if this would be done automatically when a
kernel module is loaded, or not.

Actually, you may want to check that you have loaded the correct
kernel module for it: scantv, which seems from what you wrote, to run
in userland, will need to interface with the hardware through the
kernel.

Just a guess...

HTH,
Daniel Axtens

--
Neuronstorm: neuronstorm.sourceforge.net
The Neuronstorm Blog: leinad-golb.blogspot.com