[plug] Sarge Party

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Tue Jun 7 21:35:18 WST 2005

Adrian Woodley wrote:

> Debian 3.1, codenamed Sarge, has been released today. When/where is the
> party?

Well, we should start planning the party now.  When each component of
it (drinks, venue, food, more drinks, and so on) has been bug-free for
10 days we can allow it to progress into the testing version of the
plan.  If we work hard on knocking the bugs out it, I think the party
could be tentatively scheduled for August 2008 - but this is just an
approximate date, our policy is to only celebrate when we're ready.

Cameron