[plug] Sarge Party

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 21:41:36 WST 2005

On 6/7/05, Cameron Patrick <cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au> wrote:
> Adrian Woodley wrote:
>
> > Debian 3.1, codenamed Sarge, has been released today. When/where is the
> > party?
>
> Well, we should start planning the party now.  When each component of
> it (drinks, venue, food, more drinks, and so on) has been bug-free for
> 10 days we can allow it to progress into the testing version of the
> plan.  If we work hard on knocking the bugs out it, I think the party
> could be tentatively scheduled for August 2008 - but this is just an
> approximate date, our policy is to only celebrate when we're ready.

ROFL..
In the mean time we're going to fork your potentially brilliant party
and have a "love fest" every  six months or so.
Everyone is invited to these "fests" and we'll be giving out free
coasters so no-one misses out on some place to put their drink.
Coaster can be ordered ahead of time, and your encouraged to order
more than you need just in case you come across someone that you think
needs one.

--
Ubuntu Hoary 5.04
Our OS who art in CPU, LINUX be thy name. Thy programs run, thy