[plug] apt-get dist-upgrade -t sarge installs stuff from sid

Russell Steicke r.steicke at bom.gov.au
Fri Jun 10 14:35:27 WST 2005

Hello,

I just started to update a machine to the recently released sarge with
"apt-get dist-upgrade -t sarge -ud", and noticed that it's downloading
perl-5.8.7-2 from sid.  On this machine I had been tracking testing
for a while (but not installed or upgraded anything since February),
and occasionally installed something from sid.

Given that I specified the target release with "-t sarge", what would
make apt grab things from sid?  How can I stop this?

Thanks

--
Russell Steicke

-- Fortune says: