[plug] Intelligent Boot loader? Any advice?

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Jun 10 17:00:33 WST 2005

grub gives an error message about {...} not found, press any key which
drops you back to the menu.  test by mistyping the boot file (kernel)
name ... as I did last night :(

Partition mapping may be problematic though - I think grub may number
its partitions on what it finds at boot, so a workaround may be
necessary for this.

BillK