[plug] Anyone here using Skype?

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Sat Jun 11 11:03:00 WST 2005

Senectus . wrote:

>I want to run some test runs with skype later and was wondering if
>anyone here would mind being a Guinea pig ? ;-)

Sorry for the delay, been off-line for a bit.

I've just spent four days attempting to make Skype run on an XP box and
vowed never to use it again. It took out two sound-cards, corrupted two
sets of different sound-card drivers and caused the machine to crash
hard on more occasions than I care to remember.

The knowledge base is crap, the UI is a piece of shit and I won't be
installing it on my Linux box.

So, if you want to test IAX2 then I'm happy to assist, but otherwise,
sorry no Skype around here...

--
Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S34°45'36.5" - E139°00'08.7" (Mount Pleasant, SA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..