[plug] Magazine Cover Disks

Quintin Lette qlette at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 18:16:20 WST 2005

actually I have solaris 10 running in a lot less than 8GB

dragon:/# df -h
Filesystem             size   used  avail capacity  Mounted on
/dev/dsk/c0t0d0s3       35G   3.6G    31G    11%    /

which includes:

dragon:/# du -hs /export/
 3.3G   /export

(solaris 10 media)

If you do install it, I very strongly suggest not using default partitioning

(root partition of about 10% of disk)

although OT (like you said Solaris is not Linux) I am happy to help if
I can (although I haven't installed it on x86)

Cheers