[plug] Voice Over IP

Mark Dixon MarkDixon at iiNet.net.au
Mon Jun 13 13:43:58 WST 2005

A machine doing telemarketing is even easier to hang up on than a person
doing telemarketing.  Has someone there done their sums on how much this
is likely to cost (including the bad-will generated toward the charity
doing it) vs the expected amount people will donate to a machine that
calls during dinner?