[plug] Voice Over IP

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Jun 13 13:56:30 WST 2005

Are they legal? Seriously I'd talk these people out of using these things.
Last time I got a recorded phone spam I spent the next day tracking the
company down so I could get the satisfaction of yelling the hell at them.

Dont dont dont. Even for a "good cause". Ends dont *always* justify means.

--
Freedom's just another word for something new to regulate