[plug] IT Overhaul

Chris Watt something.rotten at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 22:47:31 WST 2005

sorry to split this in two:

Are there any docs I can read about setting up the user logging in
system?  either for Samba or for a Win Server.  As much as I'd rather
do this on linux, if it's going to be easier and more effective to use
a windows server then I'll work around that, it won't be on the
internet so perhaps I can pull a little stability from her.

Also need a couple VPN's, if I use a win server how is this done?

Any online docs about any of what I want to do that explain things,
esp. if there are a few pointers, would be great.

cheers guys
~Chris