[plug] phpBB question

Meryon Montgomery monts at pemberton.wa.edu.au
Wed Jun 15 12:29:24 WST 2005

I am developing a forum for use by a number of local schools in my
district. I am using phpBB for the forum software.  I have managed to
change the settings so that the forums are all private so that only the
authourised users can access them, and that all attempts at registration
have to be approved by the administrator (me).

My problem is this, At the top of each page is a link to Usergroups,
which allows anyone to view the list of members of each group, and the
Memberlist which shows the total list of members. Is there a way that I
can lock those options down so you can't view them unless you are a
approved & registered member, or totally remove those links altogether.

If anyone could help with this it would be greatly appreciated
--
Thanks

Meryon Montgomery

ICT Co-ordinator / Maths Teacher, Pemberton DHS
President, Pemberton Cricket Club
Captain, Pemberton Golf Club
Chairman, Pemberton Community Telecentre Management Committee

"The First Law of Computing is Murphy's"
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers."