[plug] phpBB question

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 13:19:28 WST 2005

On 6/15/05, Meryon Montgomery <monts at pemberton.wa.edu.au> wrote:
> My problem is this, At the top of each page is a link to Usergroups,
> which allows anyone to view the list of members of each group, and the
> Memberlist which shows the total list of members. Is there a way that I
> can lock those options down so you can't view them unless you are a
> approved & registered member, or totally remove those links altogether.

I've never used phpbb but a quick search on the phpbb forum says you
could do a quick and dirty hack of removing the link from
"overall_header.tpl" (template).

or a similar dirty hack is to rip the guts out of memberlist_body.tpl
So the page shows nothing (make sure you backup first :-P )

Been a while since I've been to Pemberton.. bet you it's nice and wet
down there at the moment :-D

--
Ubuntu Hoary 5.04
Our OS who art in CPU, LINUX be thy name. Thy programs run, thy