[plug] vim colorscheme for colour blind people?

bob bob at fots.org.au
Thu Jun 16 13:59:12 WST 2005

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 09:39, W.Kenworthy wrote:
> I think colour blindness can be highly individual so you may need to
> come up with your own scheme.

The common forms of colour blindness are discussed here

http://www.iamcal.com/toys/colors/index.php

The site has a nice feature, demonstrating what various colour combinations
look like to the different forms and although it was created to aid web
design it may suit as an indication of what colour combinations work best
for vim.

HTH.
--
True to our past we work with an inherited, observed, and accepted vision of
personal futility, and of the beauty of the world.