[plug] new mailserver

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu Jun 16 20:19:43 WST 2005

I am setting up a new mailserver (amavis/spamassassin etc) to take over
from old faithful thats been running on my gateway for ages.  The new
system seems to work fine from initial testing and the old postfix
server is very reliable.

What I am trying to do is send a copy of incoming mail from my personnel
account on the old server via procmail to the new server running
internally so I can test and tune.

The problem is that postfix has relayhost set to send outgoing mail to
iinets mailserver for relaying - so the procmail recipe sends the copy
there as well, not to frodo.localdomain on my internal LAN.

How can I configure postfix to deliver local mail locally, and only
forward mail that needs to go out?

BillK

Home!