[plug] [OT] ITE 8212 XP Preinstallation disk (GA-8KNXP)

Adam Davin byteme-its at westnet.com.au
Mon Jun 20 21:01:54 WST 2005

Hello Again,

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 20:54:37 +0800
Craig Ringer <craig at postnewspapers.com.au> wrote:

> On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 20:17 +0800, Adam Davin wrote:
>
> > I have tried downloading the file to several machines (and from the
> > 4 different locations)with the same result...
> >
> > Oh for a linux box...
>
> You can get curl and wget for Windows. Go get 'em:
>
> http://www.gnu.org/software/wget/wget.html
> http://www.cag.lcs.mit.edu/curl/download.html
>
> (and many other places).
>
> You just can't go past them when you're having weird download issues.

I've also downloaded them using linux.. haven't tried running the file
with Wine though.. I believe that its a corruption issue on the server
and so I don't think even wget would help with this one... :-/

I will download those two anyway and add them to my utils directory on
windows. Its always nice to have familiar tools :)

Ciao,

Regards,

--

Adam Davin