[plug] [OT] ITE 8212 XP Preinstallation disk (GA-8KNXP)

Finno finno61 at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jun 21 10:17:04 WST 2005

Hi Adam,

Don't know if you got this sorted but it looks to me as if this exe
file is actually an rar archive. If you hex dump it you will notice an
RAR header.

Try renaming the extension and un-RARing it.

Cheers,

Andy

http://tw.giga-byte.com/Motherboard/Support/Driver/Driver_GA-8KNXP%20(Rev%202.x).htm

http://asia.giga-byte.com/MotherBoard/FileList/Driver/driver_raid_intel_ich5r_2.0_disksetup.exe