[plug] [OT] Looking for some network cables..

Muskie Teh Otterboi muskieratboi at yahoo.com.au
Tue Mar 1 16:28:38 WST 2005

Hey guys,

I've basically just moved into a new student share in Bentley, and I'm
settling in well..
Thing is, I'm missing a few technological odds and ends, namely an
extension cord, a powerboard, and about 20 meters of Good Ol' CAT5
Network cabling (I'm Borrowing one of the other housemate's cable for a
few hours to send the email).
Thing is, I'm pretty much gonna be broke for the next.. er.... month, so
I'm just giving a shot in the dark asking if any of you guys have
anything I could Beg/Borrow/Steal temporarily then pay for later on.

If so, please contact me on 0433 243 929.

Feel free to flame my ass off if not. n.n

Muskie