[plug] [OT] 19" and 22" monitors

harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Tue Mar 1 18:27:22 WST 2005

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 13:26:55 +0800 harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au wrote:

> Dear PLUGers
>
> Computer Angels have an offer of a quantity of ex "an Engineering Group"
> 19 inch monitors and some 22 inch monitors.

To everyone who put their hand up for a monitor (or four :). Thank you.

The next step is to get down and evaluate them tomorrow. If there is
anyone else that would like a monitor please say so. If the offer is
over-subscribed I'll base the availability on the email times. I need
to head down there with numbers by lunchtime.

I'll let everyone who has contacted me know the outcome tomorrow
evening. I should have answers for the questions I've been asked too.

All the best
Harry

--
Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/