[plug] plug is junk ;-)

Gavin Chester gavinchester1 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 09:26:27 WST 2005

Hi gang,

For your amusement I thought you might like to know that a couple weeks
ago I installed FC3 with Evolution 2.0.2 as email client in a long
overdue upgrade.  Some may reckon that move was funny enough by itself,
but the real joke is that Evo consistently puts  ALL plug mail in its
junk folder, no matter how much I try to train it not to.  So, because
you guys wouldn't stop writing cr at p and spam all the time I've had to
turn off the junk filter just for you all  ;-)

Regards, Gavin