[plug] Small Cheap Hosting [OT]

Timothy White weirdo at tigris.org
Mon Mar 7 11:37:41 WST 2005

I have a number of clients who are looking to put up a simple web page
for an organisation they are involved in. Their needs vary but all in
all most of them can't use their personal web space with their ISP
because it doesn't have more than basic HTML.
Most of them just required PHP while a few would require all the basics
of a shell account.
They are all going to be low traffic sites and for now most of them
wouldn't need a domain name although later on they would look at getting
one if the traffic is high enough. When they get the domain name they
would probably then look at having 1 or 2 address on the domain.

Does anyone know of a local hosting service that is cheap and easy to use?

Thanks

Tim
p.s. Most of these organisations are non-profit so they cost of hosting
comes out of someone's pocket

--
Tim White - Use the Fox, Luke!
PGP/GPG id: 602E944D, Pub Key Serv: subkeys.pgp.net