[plug] Ubuntu CDs

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Tue Mar 8 18:05:08 WST 2005

I have, here, half a dozen sets of Ubuntu CDs, each set in a neat little
cardboard folder with a live Ubuntu CD and an install CD.  If any of you
want a set and can pick them up from Forrestfield, then drop me a line.

Cheers
-- Kev
Kev Downes
kdownes at tpg.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
Windows isn't the answer. Windows is the question. The answer is NO!
I use, recommend and support OS/2 Warp and eComStation.