[plug] Small Cheap Hosting [OT]

Steve Boak sboak at westnet.com.au
Tue Mar 8 20:26:04 WST 2005

On Tuesday 08 March 2005 19:51, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 March 2005 19:36, Steve Boak wrote:
> > Unfortunately I have to use their windows server due to needing
> > access database support, which has 20Mb and the same traffic limit
> > for $9.97/month.
>
> You can't push the data out to SQL and use PostgreSQL/MySQL/ibFirebird?

I don't have control of the content - or at least I don't have the time to
rewrite all the asp pages to use MySQL even though I think it would be an
interesting learning exercise :-(

Steve

--
Ph: +61 8 97560662, IP-Phone: FWD# 454566, e164.org# 61897560662

"Most men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most pick themselves
up and continue on as if nothing had happened." - Winston Churchill