[plug] Small Cheap Hosting [OT]

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Wed Mar 9 09:58:23 WST 2005

It shouldnt be hard. Granted its been some time since I've done vb, but in
theory you ought be accessing your data via some sort of ADODB type
interface, just flip the connection string to mysql, take into account
mysqls transaction weaknesses and bobs yer uncle.

--
 I wish a robot would get elected president. That way, when he came to
town, we could all take a shot at him and not feel too bad.