[plug] flatscreen monitors [OT]

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Thu Mar 10 11:33:58 WST 2005

On 10 Mar 2005 at 8:07, Meryon Montgomery wrote:

> I have a friend that needs a flatscreen monitor that can display A3
> pages all at once clearly for DTP requirements. Does anyone know of a
> monitor that can do that? Can a standard monitor do the job or do you
> need a widescreen one? Are there any preferences for manufacturer?
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Consider  using  a HDTV that accepts direct input from a PC, there are several available on the
market and are probably cheaper than the over size monitors, size of screen would not be a problem.

If they get the larger, low profile units they could hang it on the wall and save on desk space.

Regards Arie