[plug] Linksys WRT54GS - OpenWRT

Benjamin Woods woodsb02 at student.uwa.edu.au
Thu Mar 10 16:08:27 WST 2005

hey guys,

i kinda answered part of my own question...
the Linksys WAG54G AP can be flashed with OpenWRT (on the openwrt.org site it
says so). I THINK it is the same as the WRT54GS but with adsl modem too.

the thing is i am unsure if i need this...
if i sign up to tpg.com.au for adsl, they give u a free usb adsl modem (by
dlink i think). If this is compatible with linux i will be ok with the
WRT54GS... and save the extra money for the WAG54G AP.

So, what is the support for dlink adsl usb modems on linux like?

thanks in advance.
--
Benjamin Woods
The University of Western Australia