[plug] Reintroduction

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Thu Mar 10 18:15:20 WST 2005

Hi people,

I'm rejoining the list after a looong hiatus. Previous company decided
to cut budgets, and they do this, not by getting rid of the managers who
draw up the stupid budgets, but by kicking out the worker bees.

Anyway, I'm probably intermediate level Linux admin, and have installed
just about every mainstream distro, except Ubuntu (Some time next week,
maybe), and love fiddling with Linux, and would like to be able to use
it for work someday.

I was one of the contributors to LinMagAU, while it was around, and
still remember some of the names on the PLUG website.